Pray & Priase
Prayer Requests & Praise for Answered Prayer
- Praise God for His protection & pray for His continued watch care over our missionaries, national church leaders & church members as drug wars, violence & kidnappings increase.
- Pray for discernment among the members of CIEMAR conference of churches. Many false doctrines are being promoted in Mexico by TV & false teachers.
- Pray for our 43 pastors & their wives to be effective in training leaders within the churches as they work together with the congregations to reach & disciple the lost.
- Pray for EMM´s missionaries as they minister daily in their respective locations on the field or in the home office. Ask the Lord to encourage them in all areas of their lives and to increase their love for Him and their passion to serve Him with all their hearts.
- Pray for the Roberts family in Aguascalientes. Praise God for the new elementary school principal and a new sense of direction for the school. Ask the Lord to bring new families into the school.
- Pray for the Bradford family since Dan has gone to be with the Lord. Twila is helping at the home office in Pharr and continues teaching children’s Bible clubs in the Pharr area.
- Pray for Paul & Eunice Unruh in Pachuca. Ask the Lord for continuing good health for them and their family.
- Pray for CEIMAR leaders as they provide guidance for the conference churches throughout Mexico. There are many great reports of what God is doing. Praise God for the way several difficult situations have been resolved and ask the Lord to keep these dear brethren from doctrinal error.
- Contributions to EMM continue to be down. Finances are needed to meet the budget, operate the seminary, carry on children’s ministries, purchase Bible correspondence courses & to help pay salaries of several national missionaries.
- Thank God for another good year at the seminary in Pachuca. Pray for the graduates as they seek to follow the Lord in the ministry He has chosen for them. The seminary is becoming more well known; pray for a continued increase in student enrollment & for the Lord’s provision for staff that will be needed. We praise the Lord for the professors we have at the seminary; they are good teachers of doctrine.